- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Don't Fall Behind
Tire Rotation, Coolant Drain & Refill, Volt Amp Test Electrical System & Perform 15 Point Inspection. Inspect Brakes, Performance Test A/C, Belts, Hoses & More. Change Oil & Filter, Lube Where Applicable, Top off all Fluids.
Absolutely love the work they do! It's so hard to find a place that won't take advantage of a girl with car problems. My family and I have been going to Burd's for about 7-10 years and they're always friendly and have always done a great job. I recently bought a new car and told the sales guy I wouldn't buy it unless he let me have Burd's look at it first!